Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Mentalist

Why hello, my 'Dress Up' friends! Ready for "episode 2" of 'Big Girls Still Play Dress Up'? Me too! A few days after my last post I got an email from a fan of the CBS police drama "The Mentalist". I love me a little Simon Baker, but this TV fashionista was looking for blouses similar to the button ups Teresa Lisbon wears on the show. Specifically these four:

(Thanks to the folks over at Robin's Green Shade for the images)

So, my hunt for these blouses was, in a word, lengthy. Thrilling, fun, eye opening and lengthy. There are so many tops out there in these styles that anyone who wants to have the Lisbon look will be thinking Simon Baker is just waiting to poke his head in with an annoying theory or a quip that is sure to piss off a suspect!

My findings:

From Modcoth.com
$37.99
$34.99
$34.99
$39.99 (my favorite)
$37.99
$34.99
$34.99 (another favorite)
$39.99 (a little off the beaten path ; ) )

From 6pm.com
Brigitte Bailey $38.99
Calvin Klein $39.99
Vans $19.20
C&C California a little extra flair $31.99

From Zappos.com
A bit pricy Elie Tahari $182.99
Alejandra Sky $58.99
Another pricy Elie Tahari $199.99
Patterson J Kincaid$75.99

From Overstock.com
Something with a pattern: T by Hailey Jeans Co. $19.99

I searched a few "The Mentalist" message boards to see if anyone had a clue what brands she wears (with Castle we are lucky have a costume designer on Twitter who tweets about the actual brands), but I came up empty handed. Did my best! Hope you Lisbon lovers enjoy!

Until next time!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Is there any chance you could find that last one?? I really want to get it.

    ReplyDelete