Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome!

A thought popped into my head the other day and it said 'Self,I have an idea. You should write a blog about finding the look for less. Yea, I know it's been done already, but this will be different. YOU, self, you will take outfits that are on characters on TV and find them ... for less! How cool, right? You're not an artist in limbo, you're a chick with a good idea. Now go do!' After I talked myself into this I realized that, yea, it's an awesome idea. How many times have you been watching an episode of your favorite show and been like, 'those boots are hot! I want them! I wonder where they got them ... crap they're like $500! Ugh, never mind!' Now, wouldn't it be awesome if you could find those awesome $500 boots for say $200 or less? Exactly! I can't guarantee that it will be exactly those boots, but you get the idea. It really all started when I was watching an episode of my favorite show, saw some rocking boots I wanted and found them for half the original price. Who doesn't want to play dress-up and feel like our favorite characters? Why leave playing dress-up to the little ones or for comic con? We big girls can feel like the bad-ass detectives, chic housewives and Vampire loving teenagers we love to watch on TV, every day! Send me your pictures and let's get cracking!

E-mail pictures and what pieces you would like me to find to: BigGirlsDressUp@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment